Reality Blog Award.

Ivon, from Teacher as Transformer, nominated my blog for Reality Blog Award.Thank you, Ivon for your daily support and of course i’m grateful for this nomination.You can decide what you would like to do and please take in consideration that  there are no rules so you can follow this pattern or you can create another.

Ivon passed on five questions and because i like it all here is my answers :

1) If you could change something what would you change?
Sincerily, i like to change some parts of my brain because i really don’t like them….

2) If you could repeat an age, what age would it be?
This is simple : i want to repeat 20 or 21 because there are things that i left unfinished.

3) What one thing really scares you?
Of course the thought that one i will lose the persons close to me.

4) What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it.
Be a succesfull blogger but i’m working on it.

5) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be?
If I could to be someone else, i would be interested in being Alexander The Great…..

I’ll nominate 20 blogs because i visit them daily and of course i’m curious about what will be the questions and answers.So, here we go :

LifeRevelation
Justice for Raymond
Well Call Me Crazy
“R”HubBlog
Land of fun
History of the ancient world
Putney Farm
The Tale of my heart
Lead.Learn.Live
Beach Treasures and Treasure Beaches
Alastair’s Blog

Advertisements

About Cristi M.

About me ? Nothing special. If you want to find something please visit my blog.
This entry was posted in Awards and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Reality Blog Award.

1. Congratulations!
    Eric

2. Congrats Cristi and thanks for nominating me too!
    🙂
    On the 4th one: I think you already have!

3. Alastair says:

Congratulations, and thank you 🙂

4. Alastair says:

I’d say you were already a pretty successful blogger 🙂

5. loopyloo305 says:

Wow!!!! Thank you so much, I am truly honored to accept the nomination!! God bless you!

6. Jody says:

Congratulations to you! & Thank you for the nomination! I’m truly blown away.

7. Pingback: Reality Blog Award « My Blog

8. Congratulations Cristi, and thank you so much for nominating me! 🙂

9. Ray's Mom says:

Congratulations to you and thank you for sharing the award with Justice for Raymond. I will take care of the details.

10. Congratulations, Cristi…. They just keep coming (these awards) because you deserve them…
    Thank You for the nomination. I’m so very happy to accept.. 🙂

11. Congrats! Looking forward to checking out the nominated blogs heretofore unknown to me. Keep on going.

12. nonoymanga says:

Congrats Chisti, many thanks for the nomination!!! Cheers Nonoy Manga

13. Pingback: Reality Blog Award « mypenandme

14. mypenandme says:

http://mypenandme.wordpress.com/2012/10/10/reality-blog-award/ Congratulations on your award and thank you for the nomination. 🙂

15. Pingback: Award Nominations « My Blog

16. Pingback: Reality Blog Award « sunshinefactor

17. Thank you Cristi. I will respond properly to the nomination very soon.

Ronnie.

18. Ray's Mom says:

Congratulations, and thank you!

I’m getting behind with my acknowlegements. Winter is coming (first frost this am) and I have been devoting a lot of time to protecting my flowers and shrubs from the winter winds…but I am almost done and ready to get back to the computer.

19. Pingback: Reality Blog Award. « "R"HubBlog

20. Congratulations… and thank you for nominating me for the Award.
    For special thanks plz visit the link below;

21. Pingback: A Breast Cancer Patient’s Prayer « Cancer Chat Room