So, i’ve been tagged by my dear friend, Carolyn.Thank you very much and if you could please take a visit on her blog, you’ll not regret it. She is great writer and everytime it is a pleasure to read her posts.
Rules of the game :
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
11 Random facts about me :
1.I’m a pessimist person.
2.I love to work while listening to music.
3.Always i appreciate people who tells me the truth.
4.Never thought that one day i’ll have blog…:)))
5.I am stubborn and i know it’s annoying.
6.I am gratefull to all the people in my life, who no matter what stand by me.
7.Someday i’ll like to visit Athens.
8.If i could go back time i want to go back and live in New York in the 30’s.
9.Love Paulo Coelho books and quotes.
10.I really like, one day to visit all my WP friends…just for a few minutes.
11.If you don’t know by now, i hate to be lied and what do you think : everybody lies at some point.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
Carolyn’s questions for me :
1. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..?
Never thought of that, but i like apples so i rather be an apple.
2. Who is your favourite singer?
3. Snow or Beach?
4. Did you have a favourite toy when growing up? Did it have a name? Did you take it with you everywhere you went?
My favorite toys were little indians, but i don’t remember naming them. 🙂
5. What are your favourite things to do on weekends?
Relaxing and blogging.
6. Did you have a hobby when you were a kid?
Yes, i loved to play soccer.
7. Are you a sporty type, or more the studious type? Maybe you are both…!
I think somewhere in the middle…
8. If you were in a raft in the middle of the ocean, who would you like for company?
9. Do you keep your birthday cards?
Yes, i like to keep all them.
10. Is life what you expected as a child?
Honestly, i don’t know.
11. Do you have a pet?
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
My questions for my nominees:
1. If you could sit down for coffee with any historical figure, who would it be?
2. If you could switch places with one person for 24 hours, who would it be? Why?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. Favorite past time?
5. You are trapped in an elevator, who would you want to be trapped with?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
8. Who has had the biggest positive influence in your life?
9. What do you look for in a friend?
10. Who is the first person you want to share news with?
11. What are you likely to ask someone to help you with?
And my nominees are:
The Development Sherpa
The Timeless Treasure
Waiting for the karma truck
Sharing me myself and I
The Poet by day,the journey in poem
The other side of ugly
Poemes Francais & Anglais
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged.
Again i want to say, thank you very much to everybody !
Oh no! I ran away from this one on Rohans blog! Haha. You guys just keep catching me. I’m so going to run faster!! LMAO Wouldn’t it be so cool to visit all the people that follow you? Love the idea! Hugs Paula xxx
Yeah, you have to run faster….:)
It would be very fun to visit all my followers.
Congratulations! When you hold the headliner, we harvest lol 🙂
Thank you ! 🙂
Will try to answer these a little later. I did a few days ago, so I’ll just answer the questions 🙂
Love who you would like to be trapped on a raft with. I thinki mine would be my ex-wife so I could push her in haha
No problem, my friend. I know you just receive another one just like this, so when you have time….
As for the question, what can i say…..my girlfriend visit this blog daily so….:)
Haha you have to then 😉
I love that photograph. 🙂 Thank you for including me here. I feel honored and I’m delighted with your responses on the questions. Ditto you on Paulo Coelho. Bravo!
Christi, for the same reasons that I cut back on curating comments, I don’t participate in memes, contests, tags, awards. They just cut such a swath into my writing time. I hope you understand and are not offended. I thank you on many levels – especially for your most enjoyable blog – and for reminding me that I should include this on my page about comments – another thank you: for taking the time to read that.
Be well and blog on … You help put more light into the days.
Warmest regards and much gratitude,
No problem, Jamie ! Thank you for all your visitis and thoughts !
Hmmm…you got me Christi. I wasn’t expecting this..I hope I have a couple of days to respond!! Interesting, I never think of you as a pessimist…:-)
I am very pessimist….:)
You can answer whenever you want !
Thanks Cristi, I will answer this soon, looks like fun! 🙂
If you want, please answer ! 🙂
Wow! It’s a honor to be included with such great company. Hope I can get to this… But, want you to know that I appreciate you thinking of me.
It is my pleasure.Congrats !
Pingback: Tagged | Alastair's Blog
Pingback: I’ve been tagged | Ute smile
Thank you !
Pingback: Tagged ! You’re it !!! | Simple.Interesting.