Here are the Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Thank you Mr. Eric Tonningsen !
2. Post 11 facts about yourself answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
Some facts about me, can be found here.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
And now, of course, i want to nominate the first 11 people who like this post ! Congrats !
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
And now the questions :
1) Describe your favorite texture.
Sorry, no favorite texture. 🙂
2) What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
I know that love is all that counts.
3) What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Nothing different because I don’t care what people says.
4) With no conditions, where would you choose to live and why?
One of my favorite cities in the world is Rome, amazing people and I had the feeling that
5) What is one question you’re afraid to ask and to whom?
If I had a chance, I would ask my mother if she is proud of me.
6) What’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Just be there when I really needed.
7) What’s your favorite aroma or smell?
Favorita aroma and smell : coffee.
8) What’s something that scares you about the future?
Nothing scares me, looking forward to the see what happens….:)
9) What is your key core value and how do you live it?
My key core value : honesty is always the best policy and that trust has to be earned.
10) What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or someone’s used for you?
Can’t remember now the oddest term….
11) What’s your least ‘politically correct’ opinion?
Really, I have no opinion “politically correct”.
Have a nice day, my friends !